Safe Handling of Forklift Truck Training Course
This is an in depth course on manual and mechanical forklift handling which is designed to increased safety, motivation and productivity that helps protect personnel, loads and equipment. It delivers a thorough understanding on safety management and procedures in compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 (OSHA, Act 514).
The course is catered for both new or inexperience forklift operators and also for experienced operators to learn new skills and techniques. It covers both theoretical and practical instruction in a realistic environment for all types of forklifts.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Deliver a better understanding for new recruits as well as veteran drivers on the principles for safer forklift operation, the types and its operation procedures
• Emphasize on safety awareness towards the hazards in workplace that might arise from the use of forklift in accordance with the legal safety requirements under OSHA Act 1994 (Act 514) standard
• Educate and reveal the important issues which involves truck driving such as machines and technical knowledge, handling skills and the correct operational attitudes
• Assist operators in enabling them to identify and avoid risks to surrounding people and the safely guarded properties
• Motivate operators in becoming well trained operators to perform better thus contributing in reducing the risk of damage to loads, equipments and in most cases, of human injuries
• Produce a highly skilled forklift operators with safety practice to become the most valuable asset for the company’s mission’s achievement
Who Should Attend
• All forklift operators in workplace
• Physically and mentally fit
• Experience in handling vehicle is highly recommended
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation
• Interactive and fun
• Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience
Participants are required to sit for practical assessment.
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.