Fire Fighting Training Course
This course is specially designed to introduce trainees to the duties and responsibilities of a Fire Fighting Team, and to obtain the necessary skill of fire safety, prevention and risk assessment. This course provides awareness of the danger of fire, guidance in the use of extinguishers and how to carry out the fire routine procedure.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand different types of fire extinguisher
- Demonstrate the use of the fire extinguisher promptly
- Demonstrate the ability to manage small fire, safely and effectively
Who Should Attend
- Fire Team Members, Fire Wardens
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- Persons who involved in fire routine procedure
- For all employees up to supervisory level who would be required to assist in the event of fire emergency
- Physically and mentally fit
- Experience in fire safety is an added advantage and is highly recommended
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
- Dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-on experience
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.